Taco Stuffed Sweet Potato
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, roasted until tender
- 1 tablespoon tallow
- 2 cups frozen riced cauliflower
- ½ lb ground beef
- 2 oz beef or chicken liver, trimmed and mince
- ½ teaspoon each garlic powder, ground turmeric, ground ginger, and dried oregano, sea salt (to taste)
- ¼ cup AIP-compliant bone broth
- ½ cup additive-free coconut milk yogurt
- ¼ small red onion, minced
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 avocado, cubed
- Prepare the sweet potatoes if you have not yet already.
- Add tallow to a medium skillet over medium heat. When hot, add cauliflower, ground beef, liver, dry seasonings, and broth.
- Crumble the beef and cook for 10 minutes or until cauliflower is tender and beef is cooked through. Split the sweet potatoes open, then stuff the beef filling inside.
- Top with yogurt, onion, and cilantro and cubed avocado